Who Are TopCashback?
- TopCashback was launched in the summer of 2005, and is based in Staffordshire.
- They are now home to an impressive 8 million members, supporting over 4,700 retail partners.
- As well as claiming to be the UK's most generous cashback site, TopCashback prides themselves on being fair, to both customers, members, and suppliers.
- In addition to the centre-piece UK site, TopCashback also offers equivalent services in the US, China, and India.
How Does TopCashback Compare?
You'll be pleased to know that we've already done the hard work and compared TopCashback to its key competitors, Quidco and KidStart.
We've pulled together key facts for you, including an average cashback %, premium membership availability, payout options, and the number of retailers they support.
Remember that always opting to use one of the three sites won't always be the savvy way. If you spend frequently online, there's a good chance you should be using all three sites to compliment each other.
- TopCashback is the largest and most reputable site in the UK
- In general, its rates, coverage, and payout options are the most competitive
- The premium offering offers the best value for most people, boosting some cashback rates by 5%
- Easy to use
- £0.01 minimum payout
- Like Quidco, whilst their retailer coverage is great, they don't consistently offer cashback on some key retailers, e.g. John Lewis, and Amazon
How Easy Is It To Register?
- It's free to create an account
- All you need to sign-up is your email address and a password of your choice.
- By default, you're opted-in to the 'Plus' premium membership. You'll have a 3-month free trial, with the ability to opt out at any time. After that free trial, it costs £5 a year, which is deducted from cashback you accrue throughout the year.
- Once you're signed up, you can add extra details, such as your name and any bank account you'd like to use for payouts.