Who are KidStart?
- Kidstart Limited was incorporated in April 2005, and is based in London.
- KidStart doesn't disclose its membership numbers; they claim to support around 1,500 retail partners.
- Unlike its competition, KidStart has a niche - it's designed to help you save for a child, and the payout options reflect that
How Does KidStart Compare?
You'll be pleased to know that we've already done the hard work and compared KidStart to its key competitors, Quidco and TopCashback.
We've pulled together key facts for you, including an average cashback %, premium membership availability, payout options, and the number of retailers they support.
Remember - opting for just one of the three sites won't always be the savvy way. If you spend frequently online, there's a good chance you should be using all three sites to compliment each other.
- KidStart is the only site to consistently offer cashback on key UK retailers like ASOS and John Lewis
- Once you're signed up and have nominated a child, the site is easy to use
- The payout has to be made with a child in mind, although you can actually transfer any proceeds to your own bank account and move it to your child's account after if you prefer
- Retailer coverage is less complete than Quidco and TopCashback
- Payout rates are generally smaller than its competition
- £10 minimum payout
How Easy Is It To Register?
- It's free to create an account
- Because of the requirement to nominate a child recipient, the signup process is slightly longer than its competition; it's still pretty easy though
- You'll need to nominate a child recipient, which can be your child or a friend/relative's, or you can donate to charity instead